Angus Havers is a Film & Television composer who founded a music consultancy, Avant Audio Ltd in 2011.
Avant Audio provides a consultancy service in library and bespoke music.
We will find the right music solution for your production, event or brand.
Representing industry-leading composers, artists and a large commercial catalogue including classical music.
- Logic Pro, Sibelius, Digital Performer, Cubase, Gigastudio, Pro-Tools, Kontact 3, East West Symphony/Choirs (etc.)
- Flexible in composing for any musical style.
- Studio conducting and conducting to picture.
- Recorded orchestras and artists at Angel, PWL, Hear no Evil, Soul2Soul, Snake Ranch, Resident Studios, and Fortress etc.
- Principal instruments (Diploma standard): Piano (Grade 8), Violoncello (Grade 8), Bass Guitar and Guitar. Singing.
Jan 2002- Jan 2004:
National Film and Television School
MA in Composing music for Film and Television.
Sep 1997 – June 2000
BA Joint Honours in Music, Film and Television Studies.
2004 – Present: Freelance Composer
2002 – 2004: Hear No Evil Recording Studios
Part time Assistant Sound Engineer (Blackpool – Rob Lane composer who won an Ivor Novello award 2005)
2004: Sanctuary Records
Assistant in Post Production
2000-2004: Music for Television Ltd
Composer, Production Manger and Tutor.